Race Track Rubber Curbing
RubberForm’s Race Track Rubber Curbing is composed of an extremely durable and flexible material. Divided into 10′ lengths, our curbing can be custom fitted for any race track. The rubber curbing comes in black or can be specially painted.
Our racetrack rubbing curbing comes in 10 foot lengths, which can be in black or custom painted. The flexible material allows for custom track shapes in any configuration.
- American Recycled Off-Spec EPDM Rubber
- Post-Industrial Waste
- Extruded Forms
- GreenSpec Listed
- CSI Specs Available
- 100% Recycled Content
- Made In America
- Our Race Track Curbing is extruded in 10-foot lengths which means we can help you ring your entire track.
- Ask one of our sales team members for hardware solutions for securing the track.
- As well, use special rubber paint for the curbing.
- We’d be happy to tell you more. Email [email protected] today!
RF-RTC – Race-Track Curbing, extruded EPDM rubber, 12″ wide x 2.5″ back x 1″ front, extruded in 10 foot lengths, priced per foot
RubberForm Recycled Products is a world-class manufacturer of innovative green products made from recycled scrap tire rubber and recycled plastic. Our materials are sourced from U.S. recycled materials & manufactured by American workers in the USA.