A highly versatile speed reduction system with a modular design that lets you create the exact size you need.
- All Speed Tables are custom fit for your specific needs
- Modular design allows for custom widths and lengths
- Each module – 3″H 16”W x 40”L
- Rubber speed table modules can be configured to meet your needs.
- Modules connect with a propriety dog bone, no interlocking puzzle pieces
- American Recycled Scrap Tire Crumb Rubber and Tire Buffing’s – SBR with polyurethane binder
- Versatile arrow configurations
- 100% Made in U.S.A. – complies with ARRA 2009 and Buy America Acts
- Compression Molded and have the following properties:
- Tensile Stength – 500 psi (minimum)
- Hardness – 70 Shore A (minimum)
- Specific Gravity – 1.13
- Skid resistance – 89 (dry)
- Deform Rate – None (100% recovery)
- Chemical resistance – impervious to engine oil, road salts, transmission fluid, anti-freeze, gasoline/diesel fuel, solvents, outdoor exposure including extreme hot or cold temperatures
RubberForm Speed Tables are designed to be easily installed and maintenance-free. Each module has been carefully manufactured to ensure that all piece’s interlock without difficulty. The surfaces of our speed cushions exhibit a high-quality appearance with no loose material or fiber-like finishes. Quality, value, and safety are just a few of the many goals we set for our products.
Compared to asphalt or concrete speed reducers, our speed tables do not require road closures, heavy equipment, or large crews for installation and maintenance. Our patented design eliminates the risk of damage to vehicles and allows virtually no delay in emergency vehicle response times. They can be easily installed as a permanent fixture, a temporary test or for work zone safety. This versatility makes RubberForm Speed Tables highly cost effective.
You may also like our Rubber Speed Cushions.
- Speed Cushion Left Corner
- Speed Cushion Right Corner
- Speed Cushion Ramp – No Arrow
- Speed Cushion Ramp with Arrow
- Speed Cushion Center Extension
- Speed Cushion Side Extension
100% Recycled Materials
Manufactured with only post-consumer or post-industrial materials.
UV Resistant - All Weather!
All-weather product - won’t crack, crumble or rust!
Made in the USA
Feel good about buying products manufactured in the US and from US materials.
Achieve your sustainability goals with LEED points.
Frequently Asked Questions
No products in the list