GET TO KNOW OUR PRODUCT
RubberForm’s Parking Lot Wheel Stops are a durable, reliable, long-lasting alternative to traditional concrete stops. Our Parking Lot Rubber Wheel Stops are Made in the USA from 100% post consumer recycled tire rubber. They cost less to install and do not require heavy lift equipment. Studies have shown that over a 10-year period, concrete wheel stops could cost six times more than recycled rubber wheel stops due to cracking/maintenance issues. RubberForm’s Parking Lot Wheel Stops help ensure vehicles stop at the proper location when parking – preventing damage to buildings, sidewalks, curbs, and delicate landscaping. Inside your facility, they function as bumper cushions and protection for motorized carts, and forklifts operating in factories and warehouses.
Parking Lot Wheel Stops
Less damaging to vehicles upon impact compared to concrete wheel stops!
- Made with 100% American Recycled Scrap Tire Crum Rubber
- Includes 5 pre-drilled holes for easy lag bolt mooring
- Temporary or permanent installation
- Easy to install and move by one person
- All-weather easy maintenance: will not rust, chip, crack, crumble, corrode or need repainting
- Flexible: conforms to any asphalt or concrete surface.
- Resistant to extreme temperature variations, UV light, oils, moisture, and damage
Check out our website here for full product details and contact us at (716) 478-0404 for a quote!